View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermade View Post
I'm buying a 2014 370z tomorrow and I'm not the type that needs the latest year for the SAME MODEL. Yet, the 2015 Z is supposed to be completely redesigned. I know there hasn't been an official announcement on the 2015 model, but I don't want an 4 cylinder with turbo or electric or a hybrid.

I'm thinking about just waiting on buying a 2014 and leasing one and waiting for the announcement of the 2015.

What do you guys think? What would you do?
i think that's going to be a big waste of money, and also make sure your finances is sound before making the purchase for the current or future models.

the Z is not expensive, but it was never intended for the poor. if you have sufficient income, how about you just wait it out 2yrs, and buy your first car cash? no one said you have to lease or finance a car. and assuming you're still young do you really need a 30K+ burden?