View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 04:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
How much in extras and crap do you have to buy?
And how much extra labor on the install
not much, just a bottle warmer, remote bottle opener, purge kit, window switch, TPS switch, bottle pressure gauge and n2o to fill the bottle(give or take $800)

install is easy enough to DIY, shouldnt take more than a day tbh

price difference between this kit and the zex 350z HR kit is about $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICAN View Post
i don't know bout this one... but i know dynotune doesn't come with window switch/wide open throttle switch....so you have to buy one and you will need a wide band also and a purge kit!!....that's as basic as you can go!!...or i would go!!......zex kits are pretty good also...but you would need to add a window switch,wide band and purge kit!!......also as basic as i would go on the zex kit!!!..plus zex regulates your fuel depending on how pressure your nitrous has!!....so you never to lean or rich!!..
why would i need a wideband? the 370z has one stock that i can pull reading from straight off the ECU

but i did forget about the built in controller the Zex kit has with their HR kit

i wonder if i could use these plates and the zex kit to create a throttle body zex kit, do you know if the Zex kit is 100% bolt on from the HR 350z to the 370z?
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote