View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
I like this line of thinking, Im gonna get a basic EBC maybe a GFB then I could have normal wastegate pressure when cruising around and kick it up to high boost with the controller when needed, there was some debate, but I am told I could do this all on the same map, but I will ask them about it when I get tuned.
There is no debate. It is one map. I have a 93 octane map, and a 91 octane map. Both are good for high and low boost and there is no issues running rich. Vince is one of the best tuners out there and takes pride in his work, he would not steer his customers wrong with this.

FWIW, Mr.Squeeze had Vince tune his 600+ rwhp beast and he also has one map.

Talk to Vince, he'll take the time to fully explain things for you.