View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 06:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Current update, Im almost done, got the flanges welded, did have a sight fitment issue, but it was quickly handled by both Sasha and Bryan at Berk Technology, after getting the manifold on, it was a 1/2 inch too short causing the turbo to contact the subframe. The solution was simple but hopefully effective, I added another flange between the header and the manifold, just on the passenger side giving the turbo the proper clearance. Today I got everything underneath done today, yesterday I did the charge pipes. Fuel pump is done as well, just a short list of what needed to be finished:

1. Solder new fuel pump harness in
2. Run wideband harness
3. put PCM back in (R/T shipped it yesterday!)
4. Put interior back together
5. Oil up and find all the leaks!

a few pics:

too close for comfort!

As of today:

Last edited by Joepro; 03-06-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote