View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
This is not the dealerships car, it was built by a member on here.
He traded it in for a GT-R, was not worth the labor cost to him to rip it all off, buy up OEM parts (did not have most if any), and then attempt to sell everything. The car is a base (non-sport), but plenty of other upgrades.
obviously its the dealerships car now though lol

the previous owner/builder should have parted it out got his GTR mod money then traded it in.

people here would probably blow him for that amuse kit. (although i'm not aa fan personally of the kit)

Fail.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote