View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #84 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
Sorry if this has been posted.. when will final pics be up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I'd guess, when the car is finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
By the pics I would guess by end of this week or next at the latest. Especially if they want sponsored cars ready by April.
Very soon, we sent the car to fix a dent on the door so as soon as it comes back, and all items are ready except the rear duckbill spoiler which is in works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZNISMO#704 View Post
Hmmm this looks tempting. I have 20"-10.5 +15 square setup and a 20mm in rear putting it at 10.5 -5 with good poke front and rear. But would love to take the neg camber out and get some meat on.

I'll text you Naj today. Show season is coming soon.
Im afraid not aggressive enough at the back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Now do these fender flairs require to cut the fenders and rear quarter panels? Or do they just screw on?
First attempt we are installing these without drilling or cutting the fenders, the inner liner we made matches the stock fender liner so once installed it will look as one piece which is cleaner as well, so this answers that no drilling or cutting is required, though visually there will be screws on the fenders, just keep waiting

Now if someone wants to slam the car and run meaty tires then little cutting is required same as for any fender flares in retro cars. For cutting purpose we want to decrease the bodywork involved thats why whole liner thing will be there.

Screws are difficult to install as inner fender at the back is a close space you can't bolt the screw from back, but it can be riveted easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBully View Post
Work Hs202's 20x9.5 20x10.5 Think this kit would work on a Nismo ? I am in NY... I know the Dudes at Ravspec..
Great, It should work but cant comment as of now, but will be offered for Nismo as well.