View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 12:31 AM   #74 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
This is a great deal for someone that will honour their commitments. Shows, photo shoots, etc. Remember, being sponsored is a lot of work.
Quote:
I'm just saying, some people don't understand all the work that goes into being sponsored. It's not just about getting free/cheap parts. Driving to shows, time off work, fuel, hotels, meals, photoshoots, etc. It all adds up. Sponsorships are hard to come by because many people don't follow through with their commitments, then the vendor(s) don't get all the expected exposure. It's tough.

I think it's great that Carbon Signal is offering this for a select few people in our community. Congratulations to the lucky recipients of this partnership.
Cant agree more we started supporting the forum last year with our Nismo kits offered to few individuals and one shop as well, experience wasn't great but not bad as well, got some good exposure from two cars here but one hasn't installed or came back to us till now 7 months, and sponsored one car for SEMA for one big shop in California still arguing over shipping payments pictures are very far, most probably they pocket the sponsorship discount.

Anyways we are still up for it and sorting out all the proposals we got so far here and in emails, kind of finalized one car and more to follow as well, but people really need to be serious in committing and then do offer whats promised maybe as you said it does work out more for the guys in getting the exposure needed for us.

Quote:

Yes sir. I have been on both sides of the coin.

I would be all over this especially with the number of shows I am attending this year. The big issue for me is getting wheels in time.
Wheels no bigge, if you ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
What's the sizes and offsets of the wheels your test fitting?
We are running spacers for the time being its 20x9+22 and 20x11+5, as these were the best possible wheels in stock and we didn't have time to wait for new ones.

Last edited by CarbonSignal; 03-03-2014 at 12:34 AM.