View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrg37s View Post
So your saying that you hear no difference in NVH cause of your loud exhaust? You do feel a performance difference right? Such as reduction of wheel hop (if you were getting any in the first place)? Just an expensive and intense mod if your not really feeling any difference over oem. Were your oem bushings blown btw? Thanks
Yep. I may hear a little something at times like a gear whine but you listen and then it's not there. Or a rattle but then it's gone right away. My exhaust is quite in 6th at like 45mph and I hear nothing different.

No performance diff. My bushings were only 8k old though. I never had wheel hop or anything. Been on 285/35/18 HTR z3's from day one if that means anything. They don't hook real well in a drag race so maybe that's why, they just slip instead of grip.

It was but how would I know till I tried? At least I don't have to wait around now for the OEM to blow at the track.