View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #61 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Hmmm sponsor.....I have one gripe the transition from the wide part of the fender into the front bumper. It is so sharp can it not be a smooth transition (like no hard line). Also if it is just an over fender having a body kit should be no problem correct?
wait for the final installed pics you will love it

It should be a problem installing just the fenders on any bodykit thas we covering very little part on front and rear bumper, but will look always better with full kit which is fenders, lip, sides diffuser and spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
How much wider are each of the fenders front and rear?
Close to 40mm in front and 55mm at back plus

Quote:
Hit me up brotha, I'm running Work GS4's (bought from Mark@RavSpec) 19x9.5+20---19x10.5+0 with a few other CS parts already on my Z.

[/SPOILER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonFZ View Post
my new wheels set up is going to be more aggressive than my current set up should be on tomorrow
heres a pic of how mine curretnly looks for reference.

Quote:
Went look if the front is just under an inch the rear just over an inch. Worst case I'd have to run small spacers and still be able to run wide-ish tires with minimal neg camber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCLaw370z View Post
Im pretty aggressive, 19x10.5 -5 F and 19x11.5 -6 R and I'm most definitely interested in sponsorships. I'm also a photographer so I can take hi-res examples. PM me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni55anPat View Post
I know you said PM but come on guys. 20x11 20x13 negative offsets right here

I also have the CS amuse kit. Is be interested in a widebody for that!
For all above people lets keep the proposals to pms dont want to flood the thread with pics.

We have decided to offer 5 spots for sponsorship, the sponsorship discount will vary from 100%-40% and people wanting it need to make a proper proposal and send it us with details on what shows car will enter and shoots etc, better exposure more chances of availing the opportunity. We want the whole kit in the beginning to be on the car which is

front lip (1 pc)
Fenders (8 pcs)
Sides (4pcs)
Diffuser (3 pcs)
Spoiler (1 pc)

Can accept some exceptions though, the kit will be available for sale by end month so sponsored cars needed to be ready April time

For a conservative looks wheels needed should have specs in range of 9 -10/10-5 for front and 11 -25/13 -5, people can install spacers to come close to this, more aggressive setup better it will look.