View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
need help? lol

also i'm disappointed you went with a BP kit

a. i dont like the owner lol
b. i think the FI TT kit is just pure sex.

but i personally prefer twins over single.
The most important thing to remember is that every single BP customer is very happy with the entire process. This is from a simple inquiry about the kit to the 1,3,5 years down the road after many shredded tires. The biggest complaint my customers have is the regret for not buying the kit sooner.

On the other hand, F.I has a very nice kit. I can say with a great deal of confidence that it is the best TT kit on the market, by a long shot. The nice thing is that each person will decide what is best suited for their goals/needs/budget...hence the diversity with forced induction options.

If it wasn't for the F.I kit and the BP kit, the "other" manufacturer would not be looking to improve their kit (something they have been desperately trying to do ever since I started posting here a couple of years ago). The way that situation has developed is a whole other story though.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote