View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:34 AM   #59 (permalink)
dcrew1x
Track Member

Drives: Graphite Bullet
dcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Let me know how the install goes. This should definitely help out the Nismo owners as mine did for the Base/Touring owners. +1

I notice you have an oil cooler. Hope that doesn't make it difficult to get the bar through. I brought the bar from the bottom up behind the brace bar and I don't have an oil cooler. The PS cooler is pretty small so it's not really an issue.

On another note, I haven't got around to installing the rear brace underneath yet because of my hectic schedule and also I'm waiting on my Stillen CBE to arrive to install that at the same time.

As for now, with 2/3 braces installed, there seems to be less roll when turning corners. Currently I work at a big airfield and I put up some cones for fun. Good times

Now if only some vendor would carry the Nismo lateral stabilizers/dampers already..

2009 PG 6MT Sports Stillen Gen3 CAI | Stillen CBE | AMS Short Shifter | Nismo Brace Kit
dcrew1x is offline   Reply With Quote