View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Which oil pump you using? The stock or the Nismo pump?
I used a new oil pump, I don't believe it was a Nismo pump, but I also wasn't aware they were different. I would say I spent about $3k on the engine parts listed but I did get them at vendor cost as JTran is like a brother to me. No labor cost as I did most of the work myself. The parts I used in my build are listed on the first page of my journal. I will be upgrading to 1500 or 2k ID jectors from my current 850's for E85 in the future, new HKS plugs and either the GTR twin pump setup or surge tank setup with another Aeromotive 340lph pump. Still a few things to figure out in the fuel department. Ill also be steping up to a 3.5 single exit exhaust. Main focus rite now is engine break in and fabrication. After that Ill work on pushing it with the rite fuel setup and tune. Ill also be running the JWT flywheel w/ ACT pressure plate I had with an upgraded unsprung disc, forgot which stage it is but it claims to have 600ft.lbs. holding capacity. I will also be using braided vacuum lines this go around. Trying to cover every detail correctly, which us another reason the build has taken some time. Charles at CJM was working with me today on the fuel rails and the fuel sending lines Ill need as I have a majority of the return system completed already.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote