View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 07:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Amuse370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 PW Fairlady Z
Amuse370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If you're still having trouble with the bolt, I recommend PB Blaster Penetrating Oil.

Also, I'm sure your exhaust looks a million times better, but FWIW, I've had incredible results using Adam's two step metal polish. It's the best stuff I've found for polishing out scratches.
Will it work on the titanium as well? I don't mind the stainless steel scratches since its not going to be exposed very much when it is under the car.

I mainly want the bolts off because I want to adjust the left side, the previous owner must've backed up into something that caused the dent as well as pushing the tips all the way in. If you look closely you can see it too.

I'm going to try the PB Blaster, if it doesn't work then I'm going to ask the body shop what they can do when they install it, I just want the tips to be parallel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
Good job man, you cleaned it up real nice! Did you get his hfc?
Nah, he had TPs, he was selling it for $100 on his ad, but he wouldn't throw them in the deal when I asked. I'm guessing he gave them to Jon or something.

Last edited by Amuse370z; 02-20-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Amuse370z is offline   Reply With Quote