Thread: Saga of Wheels
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
We're using the same PowderCoater that Forgestar uses... although with less than stellar results.
Well......

being I used to work for a powder coater...... There are countless color options. There should be another product close to what you want. I have never heard of a color that was not a viable option. Usually, what you see is a bad batch of powder or a flaw in the process. There may be another supplier out there that has your color in a different brand. I'm just saying it's probably a viable option, but they are probably having problems with a supplier or don't want to spend the money to buy a new batch of that color for you.