View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #67 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidor View Post
My PW 2012 Touring Sport ordered Dec. 2011, was delivered 23 Mar. 2012. To date, it has 9 miles on it. I drove it home and it hasn't moved since. I run it for half an hour every 3 weeks, and keep the tires inflated to 55 lbs.. This kind of thing started with my 2006 350z. I had it for 5 years and sold it to purchase the 370. It had 500 miles on it. I also have a 2009 Honda Civic LX coupe purchased new that has 125 miles on it. I seem to derive an odd satisfaction from seeing them "showroom fresh". However, make no mistake, I am an enthusiast. The 24 Hours of Le Mans, and the World Endurance Championship are my main area of interest. The "international war" between Audi and Toyota is intense. With Porsche coming back to "LMP1" racing, and perhaps Nissan coming back soon, it promises to be even better.
Going by his past cars, I'd say he'll beat us all.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote