View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #324 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by octet View Post
Oh well, what a nice read, never ever seen any build thread so well organised! Still a lot more to go through.

I've also ordered the same kit from GTM about 4 weeks ago, looking forward to getting it delivered so I can crack on with the fitting. Man, I can't wait!
Thanks for the comments I try to keep most of the meat on the first page. I'm glad to see another taking the dive for the kit! The price is a hard pill to swallow looking at everything there is on the market, but this is the best there is for anyone going SC'd. This is also the only option for LTH's. I'll be looking forward to your build

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote