Thread: 2014 GTA Meets
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #112 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
Here's the deal with impact guns. If you go buy a professional grade air gun, u can set the torque properly. If u get an electric or battery impact gun, which i have, u need to be careful screwing the lug back on. There is NO torque settings. I use them to simply give the first 60psi and use a hand held torque wrench to set to 90psi .

Galeforce, where did u get that socket set??
Check out NAPA. They aren't the same quality as my Snap-on stuff, but do the trick.

The other think I have done is apply rubberized heat shrink to the socket that came with my lug nuts. You could wrap it with electrical tape, or get the plasti-dip used for tool handles.