View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radride View Post
No worries. I'm looking at that one in Calgary as well.

I'm local to Edmonton and know Sasha personally (Boosted Perfomance). I'm not new to modding cars. For 55k I'll get back into Supra's and get a minty mint one that puts out 800whp with probably less K than your boosted 370z.

I'm just being realistic and know what the cars are worth. You can ask whatever you like for your car but the buyer always dictates the worth.

R.K.
Oh absolutely, the price I listed was fictional. I dont think Ill ever sell the car. Hell if were going that route tho you could get yourself into a 5-600whp civic and go even faster than a 100k gtr. Power (or more accurately speed) vs cost is something that everyone talks about but if it mattered all that much we would be driving civics around.

Hell if you want a 800whp you could get a mint RHD one for much less than 55K. But again your not in it for purely the power vs cost side of things. Then again you could spend 30K+ on a NSX that is more show than go.

I agree completely with you that the buyer dictates the worth.

Goodluck with the search, I do think that white one is a good buy if the buyer is not hiding anything about the car. Sounds like ill be seeing you around sooner or later.

My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote