View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 09:49 PM   #3424 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I'm a bit of an exhaust slut, having a few setups on the z thus far. First setup after stock of course, stillen shorty headers, berk HFC's and stillen carback. Then stock headers and cats, FI catback w/12" resonators and SS cans, swapped out the mid section for a non-res section two weeks in, my favorite so far. I sold my FI setup as it was gen one and I needed more low plus the roads down here blow. Now I'm full stock except for aam short tail just to have something till I've got the cash for a non-res FI system with CF cans like the one above. In short the FI system is the best sounding and by far the best fit and finish system I've ever done, and not just on the z. All the systems I've done over the years on my and friends cars, it is the best far and beyond....Hats off to Tony and his whole crew, great products and customer service all around.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote