View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 03:34 PM   #69 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
No, you could win; I'm just a guy who likes fish.

Who said I like doing what others tell me? That's a remarkable conclusion to draw from the information in front of you, unless you are really Ms. Cleo. If you are Ms Cleo, I'd like help with my investments.

I think it is worth considering what is legal, what is reasonable, and the consequences of my decisions. I'm happy to hear my neighbors, but their request isn't appropriate, I wouldn't do what they ask me to do. I just thought the underlying issues were interesting so I chimed in. Most of my post are worthless and a bit juvenile, so you shouldn't encounter many posts like the current one in front of you with any regularity.
I love TO fish and I live less than thirty minutes from the gulf of mexico, I just like big brother or azzhat neighbors telling me what I can/should be doing.

It's all good and in good fun so no biggie.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote