View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 03:12 PM   #96 (permalink)
vancouverite
Base Member

Drives: 16 F82 M4
vancouverite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
Ah, all great info! I know a few guys run the 285/35/18 on 10.5+30 without any issues. I also have met a few guys that run 285/35/19 on the Stock Nismo front 9.5"+40 wheel as well, but i'm sure itll be cutting it close no matter what. I’m just hoping if issues come up it will be at least “able to be alleviated” for a lack of better words lol. I am not sure if being lowered affects your likely-ness to rub fenders. My main goal of the +30 square on 285s would be the ability to rotate (if I needed to).

As for the S04s and RE11’s, I’ve never tried the S04’s but I have tried the RE11s and loved them. They aren’t terribly too far in price difference either, but I also wouldn’t mind saving the cash. I do autocross from time to time, so I’m wondering if the RE11 will be noticeable on just an autocross basis.

So you’re saying a +5 overall offset in rear would match the +30 up front better than your current +10? Did you go with the Stud Replacements or the Bolt ons? I should be ordering tires this week or next so the moment of truce is coming soon!
Yea one of the main reasons of getting square is to rotate tires. I would've got 275 all around if I hadn't bought my rear tires first . Let me know how 285 fits when you fit it. I'm gonna go for 275 all around if I get new tires anytime later.
Since you do autocross, re11 would be well worth the money. Everytime I modify my car, I always realize this phrase "you get what you pay for"
+5 offset should be a good fit. I went with the stud replacement for safety reasons. 25mm would be quite thick when you see it in person. I highly recommend getting stud replacement type. I hope everything works out for you!
vancouverite is offline   Reply With Quote