Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #711 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I can imagine, 16-17-18 looks like it would be fuel starve hell with our stock setup

My known schedule in the immediate future is:

Mar 1-2 - TWS (Driver's Edge)
Apr 5-6 - MSR-Houston (Driver's Edge)
Apr 26 - Harris Hill (Nismo Fiesta)
May 17-18 - TWS (Driver's Edge) (signup is on Mar 17 @ 9:00AM)

I'll probably have some work travel to schedule around in late March or mid-April, so I doubt that I can squeeze much else in given that work travel tends not get firm dates until the last second :P.

Chris introduced me to Sean Farrah (of SPL Parts, and also TX Regional Director for NASA TT) at COTA over the weekend and we chatted a bit, and that has lead to a renewed interest in hitting some NASA events sometime by mid-summer and start working my way into their system. Do their DEs a little and qualify up to do TT3 and then maybe start planning out a path to get me and the car to ST3 someday (or whatever the equivalent is by then).

(although, looking at their schedule, probably my best bets there are Hallet in June, NOLA in Sept, and TWS in Oct).

Last edited by wstar; 02-11-2014 at 09:41 AM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote