View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeroZeta
Track Member

Drives: 2013 Z
ZeroZeta is just really niceZeroZeta is just really niceZeroZeta is just really niceZeroZeta is just really niceZeroZeta is just really nice
Default Chicago Autoshow 2014

Hey all. Just wanted to post some pics from my weekend outing the Chicago Autoshow.

All photos were taken with my utterly craptastic 5 year old 8 megapixel camera. So not the best quality but shows you what was going on.

Nothing too earth-shattering that wasn't already covered. Was hoping to see more Nissan concepts. Guess I should have gone to Tokyo instead.

Chicago Autoshow 2014 Photos by 370zeta | Photobucket

I was having a hard time watching the public man-handle the Nismo. While I was standing there someone broke the rear hatch and then everyone else that came up to it had to try their hand at slamming it closed. Poor car.

Also you will notice that I unfortunately couldn't get a good shot of the GTR.
Between the weekend crowds and it being roped off it was impossible to get a clear shot.

Anyway, I was actually surprised that the crowd around the Nismo was about the same as the GTR.

I am really hoping to see that matte finish on the Nismo GTR make it to our side in the future. It is a great look from the factory.

Last edited by ZeroZeta; 02-10-2014 at 11:34 PM.
ZeroZeta is offline   Reply With Quote