View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 03:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
im waiting for someone to nitrous with a meth injection system, maybe with a bit of nitro mixed in to really test all the "you'll blow your motor" myths out.

You know, I would love to put my vids whenever I have time but it's nothing to write home about. Our track's density altitude here is2,338 ft. and 501 ft pressure altitude at 479 ft above seal level. Humidity is year round at 78-90+ At nights and temps of 77 low - 90+ at night.

Add all that against you and our entire track is not prepped. It's a coral mix. It's so slick it's like taking off in marble tile.. 1st/2nd gear useless even with drag radials...So my times here in Guam is nothing to write home about in the states.

I hit 12.7@115mph, spinning 1st and 2nd ... That's off a 100 shot... I have hit 13.2@107mph all-motor just for reference.. Stock block, stock drive train, stock head, just bolt- ons with UpRev -Etune... I plan to do more but planning to go boost down the line as it does get expensive and you can't ride around town in 90+ degree weather with two bottles strapped in the back lol.

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote