View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #41 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really happy with the response and support we've received regarding these strut bars. I'm hoping Top Secret agrees to make a limited run for us. We need one or two more solid inquiries and we're set.

Just to put things into perspective, this strut bar is going to be a full titanium strut bar made by one of the most iconic JDM aftermarket/performance parts manufacturers in Japan and around the world. This will be a limited edition/limited run item. Think of it as a special edition strut bar. For some of you, this is probably going to be one of the most if not the most rare part you'll ever have on your Z being that there weren't very many produced to begin with and nobody will ever be able to buy this part new ever again.

Email me directly at bo@bulletproofautomotive.com if you're interested or if you have any questions. Thanks guys and let's keep the momentum going!
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote