View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
Bo can chime in with his thoughts. But I've had a few discussions with Simota on his and I've done some research and they were a little north of $2k when Top Secret originally made them. That being said I would guess they would be a little higher for a limited production run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
I think there would be more interest if we could get a public ballpark price on the strut bar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
That's about what I was thinking.
Wiggins is correct. The previous retail cost from Top Secret was approximately $2,100 + domestic shipping. That price included international shipping from Japan and customs fee, duties, and import taxes. Keep in mind that this price was back when these were still in production.

Although we won't know what the new price will be this time around being that these will be a special/limited edition run, I would expect it to be somewhere in that ballpark. As soon as we get at least 5 people committed, we can reach out to Top Secret to get confirmation on whether they will do this favor for us and get a more accurate cost. Anybody that's interested can email me directly at bo@bulletproofautomotive.com.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote