View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
That is what I did and no luck. I was actually sitting in my garage around midnight. The family was asleep and I thought, with the manual in my hands, no problem. Right. Anyway, I pretty much did what you said but will print your instructions, tape them to my skull, and try again. I never did figure out all the stuff on the Pathfinder I had. Drove my kids nuts. I couldn't understand why I would want to put my cat in a folder.......

P.S. I never see these cars in the Kansas City area, not even 350s

And your car is really awesome. I saw a pearl white Z at a dealer and it is truly a great color.
Thanks Good luck with the clock. Don't try to set it at a red light. Murphy's Law will make sure the light will turn green as soon as you get into the menu. Took me like 5 lights to actually get it done the other day

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers