View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 07:50 AM   #658 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Fp and I both have non res...18 is too quiet... 12 might be the best option...what's your cat situation found to be? Dunno what's going to happen with my sound level now that I will be boosted jayno20 on the forum has hfc and fi 18. He is north of the city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrthomr View Post
It is a 2010 roadster with all stock. Its a daily driver on good weather days so I dont want it to be too loud. Probably why I was wanting to hear the 18 res. Cant wait for the weather to break. 8" of white stuff in Morgantown from last night.
yea us both being non-res and me having no cats as well wouldnt be a good example for you if you want 18" res on yours lol

i DD mine when it's not winter and i love it being loud as can be. probably why i am dropping my mufflers in spring

also Joe JAYNO works in the building right past mine lol small world eh?
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote