View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #317 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim'G37 View Post
You forgot to mention that G is built with a 4.2 stroker and a fully built transmission stage 4 from GTM. Solid blueprint if you ask me. Fully built top to bottom.

That show crap still can spank some a** with all that bunch of crap in the car. HAHA
Oversized wheels really? They are 20" HRE. In the summer I will have a new set of wheels for daily driving and the HRE will be for show only.

Dude won't even drive it much. The car is not a trailer queen. It will be driven to car show all over the east coast. Once we clear bra the car. Also I will show local with our car club Ohio G Club '"OGC" and anywhere Tuningwerks Competition "TWC" need me to show.

Such a shame not really. If you ever own or have a show car. You know how much hard work keeping the car perfect and clean and being different. It's all worth being one of a kind.
No need to get defensive. As you said the car is a show car. Mine looks stock, all the way down to the radio. And when is it going to be done? I want to know what that thing can do!

Anyways, here is a question. When I mash the gas, I can smell rubber from the belt. I see black marks on my tensioner pulley. I also notice the RPM will hang a bit, usually around 6k-6.5k rpm, then take off. It's noticable in 2nd, not so much in 3rd. I don't see the belt getting shredded or a bent pulley like before, but it concerns me. It still runs super strong, more so than before the pulley gave. This car is really loving he cold weather. I felt my car get squirly n 4th the other day, I was a bit surprised. I need some better tires...

I was also able to see Infamous's new ride! He has a BP turbo kit on a stock tune. Car and kit looks super clean! It was awesome hearing the turbo do it's work. He was able to hang with me, I imagine that would be some tough competition with a tune. I'm hoping I can ride shotgun one day Lastly, I had to get a bit juvanile and get my Wife to take a video of me playing in a tunnel. Nothing too much, but ooooohhhhhh sooooo worth it!

Edit: Camera angle still being fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKnfq64ODI4

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 02-03-2014 at 09:26 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote