View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #130 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everyone had a good weekend and happy lunar new year to those who celebrated it this weekend and congrats to the Seahawks for yesterday's win!

I will update this thread later with more pictures from Tokyo Auto Salon, but walking around the streets of Tokyo gave me a good opportunity to dream about some of the cars I wish were offered here!

We stopped by a random lot of cars that were ALL RENTALS! We rented a R33 Skyline GT-R to drive around for a day! Which one would you rent to drive around Tokyo for a day?

Maybe this Nissan S15? Toyota 86? Nissan Z33? Mitsubishi CT9A? Subaru GDB STi? There's a nice black MKIV Supra wedged in between the GDB and the hachiroku at the end. How about the OLD SCHOOL HACHIROKU all the way at the end?

FD3S Mazda RX7.

What about this FD2 Civic Type R sedan?

ALPINA B7 anyone? Any BMW fans over here?

ALPINA B3!

Mercedes E63 AMG? It even has an AMG spare wheel on the front !

R34 Skyline GT-R?

Anyone want a Corolla?

Random lot aka car graveyard. Someone let this hakosuka go to waste!

More coverage from Tokyo Auto Salon coming soon!
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote