View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #35 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
Hey RobiSpec,

I would love to work with you guys on some ideas for this...

About 6 months ago - I created (photo shopped) an idea similar to this that almost came to be, and I would have been sponsored for it...long story short - the developer wanted to go a different route and it left me with just my imagination

So here is the pic of a design I thought would work well if someone could create a rear bumper/diffuser combo'd with an exhaust system specific to the bumper. I'm not very good with pshop but it was merely to get my idea off the ground. I got the inspiration from the bugatti veyron + taking our existing non-functional fog light and using that as the exhaust port.

See below, and let me know what you think...

Now that does look good. Sorry OP...good idea, but not something I'd be interested in, but this...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote