Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 11:43 PM   #822 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
Where abouts do you live hotrodz? FI TT, correct?
I live in Kingman, AZ. I'm about 1.5 hour from Vegas. Me and my wife come there fairly often for shopping, food and entertainment. She bought me some lap time a the Richard Petty Experience for my birthday back in June, so I think we are going to head to Vegas the weekend of the 22nd for that. Yes, I have the FI TT kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENZ View Post
I'd love to see the FI TT kit!

Although I am really starting to dig the BP kit too! The one thing I see as a hiccup there is the placement of the intake filter. It's great to have it right on the turbine, however it seems like one good puddle would do you in. That worries me because as we all know, sometimes our Vegas roads get some deep puddles that are deceptive in appearance. At least from what I've seen on Durango or on Buffalo between Warm Springs and Blue Diamond.
I hear ya on the deep puddles, but they should not be a problem unless you are speeding through them or the water is more than two feet high, then you shouldn't be driving across anything like that anyway. I think you might change your mine anyway after you see the numbers with e85. If they are anything like the numbers on race fuel, well that will be ridiculous for a stage 1 setup.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote