View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:40 AM   #27 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnski View Post
chuck33079 i read your comments and it looks like you know everything out there, maybe because you have many posts out here, but you are totally wrong on lease vs. finance, when i get a chance ( which i have better things in life to do than be here make thousands of comments) i be glad to show you that A GOOD LEASE PROGRAM could be as good or sometimes better than financing,not everyone wants to modified cars and not everyone wants to pay 600 a month payment and not everyone has 10k+ to put down, and some people work hard and want to drive a nice luxury car, there is nothing wrong with that.
since you live in houston, maybe one day we can discuss leasing and financing over a coffee!
you're on the wrong forum if you want to discuss not modding a car.....just saying.

also if a $600/month payment is a issue then you're obviously looking for something out of your price range and need to move on.

leases are for house wifes who dont care what they drive and you just keep them happy with a new car every 24 months or so.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony