View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:11 AM   #70 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
as cool as turbo kits are, i want some NA mods.

IDK if its just me or what, but ever since every car manufacturers went to more and more boosted platforms, it makes me wanna stay NA that much more. with bored tb's and/or a proper manifold upgrade, these cars should be making over 350whp NA. considering one dude already hit 342whp. i mean that was probably a little high, but u can see 320's and 330's all day long with these cars with bolt ons. We've gotta get past this plateau. 350whp NA out of a 6 cyl is beastly. that would be approx 395crank hp. BEEEAAAAST
that 342whp number i still am very skeptical on. it was a number from a company trying to sell their products. i'm sure perfect dyno conditions were attempted and many other things.

but i do agree with you on more N/A mods being nice. i'd love to do a intake manifold upgrade soon as long as it's not paying someone $300 too much for a 350Z manifold that they shaved out a bit. that is the biggest joke of an overpriced mod lol.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote