View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say, I agree with Chuck above. You have a Z? Now is the time to learn how to properly wash a car yourself. (Took that advice myself; and now I have my winter beater to work on improving since I was not kind to the paint the past 10 years...)

Have to run off to a meeting, but I would say watch Junkman's videos. Watch the AmmoNYC YouTube channel videos. Watch stuff over at Adam's. Find a drive-in-and-spray-yourself wash place that you feel comfortable with and has decent tools. (Just don't ever use their brushes; if nothing else, just spray down and go.)

Also, I'm sure you have a local detailing supplies store somewhere. They'll always help ya out with questions.

Last edited by ElVee; 01-31-2014 at 09:36 AM.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote