View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #106 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

More pictures!

I was walking around the halls of Makahari Messe (Tokyo Auto Salon) and I couldn't help but get a picture of this for my fellow Z34 owners! Yeah. I happen to own a Z34 if you guys didn't know.

Also, this specific post will be dedicated to wheels because.. we can't help but admire some JDM eye candy no?

18" Advan GT wheels with Project Mu brakes? Don't mind if I do!

BBS LM. Don't know about you guys, but I LOVE the look of BBS on our cars (when done right!).

Rays' new Velvet Marine finish! It's absolutely amazing in person. We've ordered a couple sets so far and I love "checking" them in.

Advan TCIII is a nice remake of an original classic wheel. (I used to own all of the second generation wheels that Advan made: RGII, TCII, etc.)

Work came out with some new finishes this year (maybe to battle Rays' new velvet finishes)

I'll finish off this post with some multi-piece Work madness! Work Gnosis HS203!

Work Gnosis FCV03.

Work Gnosis CV201.

More pictures of sexy cars coming up!
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote