View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm@AAMComp View Post
2014 has just started and AAM Competition wants to make it the best year ever! Are there any certain products for the Gs and Zs that you guys would like to see made? It can be something that no one else is doing or it can be something that other people are doing and could be improved upon. It can be anything! We just want to know what you guys want.
how about an actual intake manifold/plenum rather than a modded stock plastic 350Z one like everyone else sells lol

the kinetix prototype one from way back was sexy but had zero function which was depressing. also the $1k price tag was ridiculous for no gains
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote