View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 PM   #59 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Faceglide you have no idea what you are getting into. I'm still smiling large. I just installed Zspeed undertray because the OEM tray will not stay button down, to much speed and turbulence . I had it installed at my local shop because I didn't have the time to do it myself. Let's just say all work stopped for about ten minutes as all the mechanics had to check out Tony's and Dan's work of art. The four mechanics all commented on the fitment and how well the kit is designed. The fabricator was like "$***, that thing has some serious engineering behind it!!!" It was very cool, but the coolest part was when I took the service manager for a ride. He is a total rod guy and he was all smiles when we rolled out and head to old hwy 66. I mashed the pedal and he was like WOO!! and as spoon through 2nd and then it hooked up in 3rd, he said WOW and just started laughing. I turned around and headed back to the shop and his reaction was exactly the same as I put her through the paces again. He just looked at me grinning and said there is nothing like being thrown to the back of your seat. I said amen to that!