View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #2762 (permalink)
MMC Racing
Track Member

Drives: 2015 GT-R
MMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkatraz View Post
From what I have read GTM have always been slow in both communication and action. This goes back for years and I don't think that it is really news to anyone here. I haven't dealt with them myself previously but the quality of their products seems to have always made up for thier failings in other areas.

If you want to read into the current situation that GTM have cash flow issues then thats fine, I have thought of that myself in the past. What I would would personally never do, is make comments insinuating such a thing without anything more than vague guesswork to support my hypothosis. Especially when I have no involvement with the company and others do. I would definitely never make such comments in a discussion about a product that I have no personal interest in and that others have resonably large amounts of money invested in. That would (in my opinion) be a very low thing to do, due to its sole visable purpose of attempting to create histeria, fear, doubt and panic in others.

I liken it to someone that you have just met tellng you that they have a headache and then going around telling that persons family and friends that you think that its probably brain cancer. Based on the evidence at hand you could end up being correct but its still a prick of a thing to actually do......
I still have an interest in seeing GTM succeed. I still want my CARB certified supercharger from them. I would take no pleasure in seeing them fail. That said, some people need to open their eyes a little. Something is not right here.