Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 09:09 PM   #508 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Hows everyone doing w/ this damn cold? I know January is the coldest month of the year, but man, I can't remember a time that its been THIS COLD for THIS LONG in one winter. And predicting -10 for a HIGH on Monday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnz View Post
One of my buddy's just got this g37 headlights done, and i can tell you it was a Very well done job, and looks real nice to! Oneighty is the only place i would send my headlights to, which i am in next fall.
yeeeah, Zane went all out too ordering pretty much LED option they offer. Very sick work, and they warranty up to 12 months against condensation. No one else is willing to do that....
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote