View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #88 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Anyways, it's been a while since we posted up some good Tokyo Auto Salon content, so let's see what the guys at Ings+1 Japan are working on for the Z34 platform!

I don't know about you guys, but I think a white Z is the best color to display a new kit on. It makes it so much easier to see body lines and vents and such. The side skirts are also new. They blend in pretty well with the rest of the kit.

I know when we first showed pictures of the kit, many of you guys dubbed it a more aggressive version of the Nismo. What do you guys think about it now? I'm sure with some creative masking and black/grey paint (and red electrical tape ), it can be painted to look like an aggressive Nismo for sure!

This hood looks like a pretty interesting design. It sure allows a lot of heat trapped in the engine bay to be released.

Thoughts about this fender design? Keep in mind that the top "vent" is only a design cue. It's not actually a vent. The bottom is actually an opening, as displayed in the second picture.

Moving to the rear, we have the Ings+1 Z power wing. This one seems to be sporting the taller wing stands, which we don't see very often.

Last, but not least, here's a good shot of the rear.

What do you guys think? Hate it or love it?
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote