View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:27 PM   #337 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
I wish there was one of these kits running around Socal. Id love to go for a ride to see the difference between my TT kit! This is the only other FI kit id run on my Z!
Personal experience: I have been in a GTM Supercharged Z, an STS turbo'd Z and the BP Twin Scroll Z's...
All have their merits, but the sheer simplicity of the BP kit, coupled with an incredibly linear power curve and instant torque make it the winner. I have seen all of these cars on the dyno one after the other too, and the BP kit IMHO outperformed the others overall.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote