View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #86 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Can you get us more info on the manifold?
There isn't really much information about that manifold. All we know is that the one shown on their demo car might possibly be the only one in existence. During our meeting with Car Making Revyou, they said they could produce a copy of the manifold on their car, but it would be hand made from scratch out of aluminum, take quite a while to produce, and would be extremely expensive.

Here are some sexy photos courtesy of Car Making Revyou:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saber View Post
sweet jesus those wheels <3

nice to see all the new options for the Z. i remember back when i owned mine, there was really the amuse kit that stood out, and crazy priced ones like the tamon design one. since fujimura, c20, etc. are here now hopefully we'll see a bit more variety here in the states.
Don't be a stranger! We cater to every market. In fact, we have a good amount of Subie clients as well! Interested in a Varis widebody? Let us know if you ever need anything from our friends in Japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Damn those Works are hot!!
They are a BEAUTY! Let us know if you're in the market for some custom Work wheels! S1R anyone? Those are my personal favorite!
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote