View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 08:09 PM   #76 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkNismo View Post
Are these sized on oem nismo wheels? If so, how if any did it effect the fender gap since the diameters are smaller then oem sized tires.
It is really not that noticeable on the rear tire because it is so meaty and is even with the finder, but you can notice more of a gap on the front if you know what you are looking for it. It does not look bad at all! For me cosmetics come second to performance, even though I don't track at this time. What am I talking about, the Nismo looks awesome and is functionally designed regardless of wheel gap!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote