View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 02:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Figured this was worthy of posting on here! So ever since I got my car back I have been poking at my dad saying that I can take his GT-R in a "closed course roll race" and run with his 458 italia! Well I guess my words got the best of him because he is dropping off his GT-R at specialty Z for downpipes, mid pipe, new turbo inlet pipes, and a full flex fuel setup! Just thought it was cool that even though his car hauls @$$ he felt he needed to upgrade after giving him a ride in my Z only @ 8PSI! I will post some build pictures and dyno sheets here most likely. T.G.I.F everyone, thanks for reading