View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMu View Post
Not gonna be able to provide you Dyno sheet as well, this project is done for almost a year and dont know If i can find the documented data, he driving a 430Scud now.
Hood is open while in the dyno, that one of my guess if you said the short rams are suck for 350whp, the car running on 95 octane not E85. Forgot to mention he had IMPUL throattle bodies too, if this can make me sound less bs.

JUNs dont provide power really?
Maybe a hair less, but it also means that if his hood was down he would've lost power, lol. 95 is a bit better, but I still don't think it's high enough that they could advance timing that much... BUT those throttle bodies... Maybe, no one really knows...

And the Jun power tables are so off that it makes no sense. They tested stock and 91 octane vs Jun and 100 octane...