View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:47 PM   #101 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
U know what happens next.... Z1 loses a customer im sure
so soon into my build too...shame!

Here's the latest. They got back to me and are now saying I routed the lines "too high" on the radiator shroud and that's why my lines aren't fitting right.

Let's think about this!..........
I have one line waaaaay to long. Long enough to loop all the way down to the steering cooler to pull out all the slack. If i mounted them too high, wouldn't that take out slack on the line!!!!!! duh! I just said I had too much slack!

I was looking at there insalation photo and how they showed the lines run in front of the CAI. I could never do that with my lines. The other line is too short to pull that off. Which leads me to believe they sent me the wrong line kit all together.

So after all the that, they said running it the way it is won't hurt anything!!!