View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:59 AM   #70 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
36 degrees here today with dense fog and slick roads. drove to work on stockers and checked the news...nope Hilter still hasn't risen from the dead, no baby unicorns were killed and I'm as unproductive as ever. Maybe the wrold will end tomorrow if I drive with my summer tires in the winter time
I'm driving my summer tires in cold weather this winter as well. I borrow my sister's car when there's snow or ice. That said, I still haven't decided if I want to try to get a winter beater for next year or just get winter tires. I'm not worried about the drivability as I've driven a RWD sportscar in the snow for the past 12 years. On one hand, I won't have to worry about someone sliding into my Z and, on the other, I don't know if I can take not driving my car for that long. I was having major withdrawals from the last storm that lasted about a week and a half...lol.

The obvious answer is to get something that's equally fun to drive in inclement weather but I don't think my budget will afford that.