View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #84 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakimak View Post
Not going to get into a shi tting contest with you but will point out what I said was 'in depth' information about care audio and to be honest, I have not read nor seen threads on this forum with much in-depth information about Bose mobile audio let alone car audio so my comment stands.

Credits are due and I've said it as much. I don't take what has been posted on here without merit but it has to be taking with a grain of salt since it surely seem like it's an automatic to shi t on Bose without taking into account packaging, integration, cost and personal preference. Would I have it in my car if I was to build my ride? No but for all the noted above points, it sure works well most of the time for me AND for many many people.
So your whole comment is a oxymoron and a total contradiction of credit given.

Quote:
to be honest, I have not read nor seen threads on this forum with much in-depth information about Bose mobile audio let alone car audio so my comment stands.

Credits are due and I've said it as much.
The point that I was making, is, the resident audiophile needs to take the time to comprehend what others have written before passing judgement and stating that they are wrong. Daves beginning point was that he has made the BOSE head unit functional for other forms of speakers without having to remove the stock BOSE deck and his initial post was not to doubt Bose quality. It was simply made showing that you don't have to spend all kinds of money on a signal converter to keep your deck and use aftermarket speakers/amps. As i can tell dave is not *shėtting on Bose in total, he is shėtting on their sad paper cone clown horns they call speakers.

Last edited by Cbtech; 01-14-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Cbtech is offline   Reply With Quote