View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoz8mycow View Post
I want that rear bumper!!!
It looks great doesn't it? We will be sure to contact you once we get pricing directly from our friends at Varis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
Is black varis's signature color or something? so hard to see the lines on a black car
We agree. We hit Tokyo Auto Salon in full force and everyone said it was super hard to accurately get the body lines in the shots! Trust us though, it looks great in person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UruZai View Post
Not a big fan of the intake holes in the front bumper. Is it possible to get it without the intake holes?
Varis has always been a company who has based their designs more on function and allowed form to be a derivative. With that being said, the intake holes are functional, but if you're not a fan, I'm sure any reputable body shop will be able to take care of them when preparing your front bumper for paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofro6 View Post
I like the rear design, but so hard to tell in black how busy or wild the lines really are to match with the rest of the body flow
The rear design is super aggressive but we love it! It adds just the right amount of flair to the stock 370z's "bubble butt".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
I like the fenders, are they widebody? I wonder how they would look with a white amuse
Yes sir! They would look AMAZING on an Amuse car! Any reputable body shop will be able to make the front bumper extensions fit onto any bumper. The front fenders are 8mm wider on each side. Varis chose this number because they felt it was aggressive enough to fit a good sized tire, but subtle enough to barely know it was a wide fender.

More coverage for our fellow 370z owners coming soon!

But for now.. we'll just leave this here:

Last edited by 370Ztune; 01-14-2014 at 01:57 PM.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote